Level 2 Certificate in Hospitality Practice
To provide trainees with a more in depth understanding of the Hospitality Industry and of the key functions within a hotel, from front of house, restaurant and bar services and housekeeping duties. This is a very practical training program which allows trainees to show evidence of being able to ‘do’ the job as well as the knowledge of ‘how’ to do the job.
- Customer service skills 20 hours (4 days)
- Restaurant service 25 hours (5 days)
- Drinks service 15 hours (3 days)
- Function and Activities of Housekeeping 25 hours (4 days)
- Services and Quality Control of Housekeeping 15 hours (3 days)
- Reception and reservations 25 hours (5 days)
- Concierge and guest services 15 hours (3 days)
At the Confederation of Tourism & Hospitality (CTH), our core mission is to provide the highest standard of hospitality, tourism and culinary qualifications. CTH achieves this through robust monitoring supported by industry, universities and the UK government regulator, Ofqual.
Virgin Atlantic, and Star Alliance work with CTH on our Career Skills programmes while our Management programmes lead to final year undergraduate and Masters degrees with many British and international universities.
|140 hours (6 weeks)|