Award in English for working in a Restaurant / Hotel / Travel
This is the ideal English language qualification for trainees who are either looking for work, or who are already working in the Tourism and Hospitality industry. It enables trainees to acquire relevant and necessary language and vocabulary essential to their work and everyday life.
- Advising guests (on food, drinks etc.)
- Beginning and ending conversations (on the phone/face to face)
- Complaining and reacting to complaints
- Describing a hotel or restaurant
- Describing problems and their solutions
- Enquiring and answering enquiries
- Giving directions inside and outside the hotel or restaurant
- Giving advice, instructions and recommendations
- Making suggestions
- Taking leave
- Taking orders
- Welcoming and greeting guests
At the Confederation of Tourism & Hospitality (CTH), our core mission is to provide the highest standard of hospitality, tourism and culinary qualifications. CTH achieves this through robust monitoring supported by industry, universities and the UK government regulator, Ofqual.
Virgin Atlantic, and Star Alliance work with CTH on our Career Skills programmes while our Management programmes lead to final year undergraduate and Masters degrees with many British and international universities.
|60 Hours (2 Weeks)|