Level 1 Award in Introduction to Employability Skills in the Hospitality Sector
It is for trainees who work or want to work in the hospitality sector and introduces subjects that allows employment in the hospitality industry at entry level and has been developed to provide an insight into working in the sector.
(Trainees can take the full qualification of 70 hours (2 weeks) or individual units on request)
- Introduction to the hospitality industry 20 hours (3 days)
- Introduction to personal workplace skills 20 HOURS (3 days)
- Principles of customer service in hospitality leisure travel and tourism 10 HOURS (2 days)
- Food safety in catering 10 HOURS (2 days)
- Health and safety for the workplace 10 HOURS (2 days)